“Whatever is my right as a man is also the right of another.”
In For The Cause is a platform to raise awareness and enable support services that help those marginalized in our society.
As the world around us becomes more polarized, there is an increasing need to ensure inclusion across all sections of the society. Socio-cultural inhibitions and lack of knowledge hold us back from embracing those who appear different. It is this barrier that we at In For the Cause want to break.
There are countless stories of how people with different abilities and belonging to different social backgrounds have accomplished things far greater that what was expected of them by society or even their own families.
We want to help provide equal opportunities to all disadvantaged segments so that they can attain their full potential.
How Does IFTC Help?
- Employment Consulting
- Help bridge employer-employee gap between ability restrictions and job designs to create sustainable job opportunities for PWDs
- Support both employer and PWD employee to train, sustain and progress along the job held by the PWD
- Experiential Advocacy
- Canvas of Expression Workshops
- Employee Sensitivity Workshops
- Engagement Talks
- Physical Events & Digital Meet-Ups for Specific Disabilities
- Employment for PWDs
- TrainPWDs for Employment or Enterprise Readiness through Happiness Internships
- Employment Opportunity at IFTC/IFTC partner centers in assembling Happiness Boxes sold online by FTC
- Training & Support for PWDs
- Access to Skill Building
- Access to Formal employment in corporates & organizations
- Access to Learning Tools and Disability Equipment
- Guidance for Disability Eligibility & Certification
- Support Family & Caretaker Groups
- Creating Resourcesfor Care & Support for 21 Disabilities
- Access to Local Support Groups, Communities
- Creating PWD Support Groups- SHEROES; Sibling Group
- Legal Guidance for Rights & Representations
In For the Cause is an initiative of the Awareness for Inclusion Foundation and has been incorporated as a Section 8 company (not for profit) in India under the Companies Act, 2013.